Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the Only One That Thinks the Product is Good Right Now?
View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Hennessey
21-0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Re: Am I the Only One That Thinks the Product is Good Right Now?

I personally love the current product. Some great matches, storylines, and a lot of new wrestlers.

CM Punk/Jericho, HHH/Lesnar, HHH/Taker, Cena/Lesnar, Cena/Punk, Show/Sheamus, Team Hell No have all been interesting feuds this year.

Return of the Rock, and Brock Lesnar. This alone makes this year better then the previous few years. I mean we got the Rock and Brock Lesnar back fighting for the WWE. How awesome is that.

Legends returning. Vader, Lita, Anderson, JBL, and much more. It was great to see a lot of these guys.

Tag team division has gotten much better this year. USO's, Team Hell No, the black guys, Mysterio/Cara, Rhodes/Sandow. The tag division has been better this year then it has in years.

Some great new talent to build our future on. Sandow, Barrett, Ryback, Cesaro are all guys that I would love to see as the top guys in the WWE.

Last edited by Hennessey; 12-05-2012 at 03:08 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome