Wrestling Forum banner

12/7 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

12K views 101 replies 64 participants last post by  checkcola 
#1 · (Edited)
ME:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/1204/558458/wwe-main-event-spoilers/

* Kofi Kingston battled Antonio Cesaro to a no-contest. R-Truth and Wade Barrett interfered, and a tag match was made.

* R-Truth and Kofi Kingston defeated Antonio Cesaro and Wade Barrett after Kofi hit Cesaro with Trouble In Paradise and Truth pinned Cesaro.

It was announced that WWE Champion CM Punk would not be wrestling at TLC. Ryback will now team with Team Hell No to face The Shield.

SMS:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/1204/558459/wwe-saturday-morning-slam-spoilers/

Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow was the only match taped for WWE Saturday Morning Slam. Orton pinned Sandow clean after planting him with RKO

Smackdown:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/1204/558460/wwe-smackdown-spoilers/

WWE SmackDown
* The show opened with Sheamus and World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show signing a "no-contact" clause until TLC.

* The Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan with a chokeslam from the top rope. The Shield appears and beats down Bryan. Kane comes out for the save, but The Shield gets the advantage and triple power bombs Kane through the announce table

* There was a segment done with Damien Sandow and an apprentice. The apprentice failed. The Miz came out and ripped Sandow.

* 3MB defeated Brodus Clay and The Usos. Drew McIntyre hit the future shock DDT on one of the Uso's for the pinfall.

* Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett with an RKO after Kofi Kingston, who was at ringside on commentary, distracted Barrett.

* The Great Khali (w/ Natalya) & Hornswoggle defeated Epico & Primo (w/ Rosa Mendes)

- Antonio Cesaro and R-Truth talk in the ring, and begin to fight. Cesaro tries to get a cheap shot onto Truth, but he retreats. The US Title remains in the ring, but Truth celebrates and tries to egg Cesaro to come back into the ring.

5. Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio in the main event of the night. The Big Show stood on the stage for the duration of the match. The crowd really seemed to be into Sheamus throughout the match, and Sheamus would come from behind and beat down Del Rio with White Noise and a Brogue Kick. After the match, The Big Show teased Sheamus into hitting him. Instead, Sheamus threw Ricardo Rodriguez into the crotch of Big Show, laughed, and celebrated as Smackdown went off the air.

See less See more
#70 ·
Best part of this smackdown was the Big Show table flip into sheamus followed by the contract signing. Hilarious! Big Show was boss.

#92 ·
came on this thread just to find that ignoramus who would say 'Sandow got buried'. Found it.

#82 ·
Truth can really go on the mic. I'm so mad he didn't become wwe champion in his awesome heel run. He seems to be regaining some of his awesome qualities recently. Cesaro making a statement with his promo too, certainly good at being the foreign heel

#99 ·
And he did it like a champ.

I agree that they are talented (except Reins who I know nothing about)
From what I've seen. Roman Reigns has impressed me the most. His look is by far the best of the three and he's also the most intense of them. When it comes to wrestling, you have to believe that wrestler A can beat wrestler B. If you put Ambrose or Rollins in a match against Kane, I don't believe for one second that they can beat him. But if you put Reigns in a match against Kane, I would believe that he could beat Kane clean. That's just my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.