Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 02:44 AM   #4724 (permalink)
dean1983
Learning to break kayfabe

dean1983 is an after thought
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I did my 1st PPV(Starrcade 2001) in Universe. Every match was different and fun. I didn't want to just rush through any of them. The card whent as followed.

Opening match: Kidman def. Chavo with the Shooting Star Press (Quick high flying back and forth match)

WCW U.S. Title Match: (c) Test def. The Undertaker (Big Evil CAW) by DQ

RVD def. Shane O'Haire (RVD wins by countout after DDTing O'Haire through the annouce table)

WCW Tag Title Table Match: (c)The Dudley Boys def. Team Canada (Lance Storm & Mike Awesome) Match was a little frustrating. D-Von (which was the Computer) put Storm through a table.

Undisputed Cruiserweight Title 3-Way Dance: (c)Tajiri def. Christian & The Hurricane. (Crazy match with all kinds of counters. At one point Christain and Hurricane coutered each others pins about 5 or 6 times in a row. For a minute I thought it was a glitch and they I was going to have to reset my X-Box. Christain was a bitch to put away. Hurrican and Tijiri(me) both hit our finisher on him and I still only got a one count. The finish came when Christian hit the unprettier on Hurrican to eliminate him. Right after I hit Christian with the mist and buzzsaw kick)

Booker T def. Regal

WCW Champsion Match: The Rock vs. DDP (People's Champ vs. People's Champ) Haven't got to play this match yet cause I had to go to work. Going to play it when I get home in the morning and put it on Epic. Hoping for a claasic.

My Champions:

WWF/E Raw
WWE Champion (98-02) - Chris Jericho '99
Classic Intercontinental Champion - Edge '99
WWE Tag Team Champions (98-02) - The Hardy Boyz
Womens Champion - Trish Stratus
European Champion: Matt Hardy
Harcore Champion: Rob Van Dam (Took the title to WCW because of the 24/7 rule. WWF wrestlers always invade WCW events with a WWF offical trying to bring the title back to the WWF.)

WCW SmackDown
World Heavyweight Champion - The Rock "99
WCW United States Champion - Test
WCW Tag Team Champions - The Dudley Boys
Cruiserweight Champion - Tajiri

I wish I could sub out the Divas title in SD. I just left it vacant.
dean1983 is offline   Reply With Quote