Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #1387 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

I'm surprised Sterling hasn't been online all day. Don't know when he usually comes online, but that seems unusual since he's been active in this game and around up until today. Guess there's the possibility he was silenced but if that were the case I think we'd see him looking at the thread but not posting. If there were a Silencer in the game I think I would have been silenced by now and lynched since that's what scum teams like to do to me.

Sterling is looking like scum to me now making Magic town, esp. considering that post Nov made against him. Magic dying tonight would really clear things up.