Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #9983 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:09 AM
DFUSCMAN
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Drew busting out a plethora of new moves to brutalize Christian's injured chest/rib area was gold. The kind of gems that you get out of matches on Superstars. Or used to. McIntyre needs a revival of his Chosen One push.

Oh lord. When you claimed there was a match worse than Hogan/Giant from '96 I was really gonna debate you. Then you mention Tower of Doom. I'll say they're equal in terms of being just total mindfucks on the bad scale. Tower of Doom was such a schmoz of a gimmick that it hurts my brain.

How does that and Finlay/Regal occur on the same show? You go from the highest high or the year to the lowest low in the span of 90 minutes.

I'd argue that Austin/Angle from Summerslam 2001 blew away everything else that year pardon the Two Man Power Trip vs Canadians tag.
Hog Wild and that tower of doom match are on nearly equal levels of shit. Hog Wild is just so boring, Hogan rolls out of the ring for what seems like forever and when the match does finally get started it's nothing special. Then the finish happens.

Tower of Doom is a match that makes no fucking sense at all. The entire concept of the match makes my brain hurt. WHY ARE THERE LEVELS? The gimmick doesn't make any sense at all and it's just a massive clusterfuck. The finish is the stupidest thing i've ever seen, the match is stupid, HATE HATE HATE this match. IT'S 2 ON 8 IN A MULTI LAYER STEEL CAGE. WHAT THE FUCK

Lower than a dud, negative stars

Last edited by DFUSCMAN; 12-05-2012 at 02:15 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome