Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback - MOTY
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Raw Meat
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Team Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield - TLC Match

CM Punk is a big loss, it sucks he won't be performing, but lets face it.. he was facing Ryback.. It wasn't gonna be some 5 star show, and we all knew Punk was gonna win. At least now, Punk gets a few weeks off and we get the debut of The Shield, against 3 big time players in A TLC MATCH. Talk about a pretty fucking decent debut match, and imagine if they win, it's gonna be even better. For the lack of Punk, I think WWE did a pretty good job of making up for it.

I bought tickets to the show and I was pretty damn disappointed to hear that Punk wouldn't be performing but this really, honestly, made up for it. I know these guys are gonna put on a show, its their debut and they need to make up for the lack of Punk. I'm just as, if not more excited for this show then I was last week. Whether the Shield wins or loses I'm gonna enjoy every second of seeing three young talented future champions debut. I'm fucking stoked. I don't see how anyone could be disappointed with this. We went from what was sure to be a lackluster TLC match ending in a likely interference from the Shield to help Punk win, to what could seriously be an amazing match. You protect Ryback for a 3rd straight loss for the title, you get a strong Shield debut, and you even get the cherry on top with Bryan and Kane being in the match. Imagine some of the moments between Bryan and Ambrose/Rollins.

On top of that you've got Sheamus/Show who've been putting on some entertaining ass matches, and the unpredictability of the Cena/Ziggler match, and how many different ways it could go depending on who wins and if they cash in that night. AND on top of that, I get to see Wade and Cesaro potentially win and retain the mid-card titles. I don't see how anyone could think this show isn't gonna be good. It's got serious, serious potential.

I'm about principles
I'm about honor
Where honor no longer exits, I'm gonna step in
I am a shield from injustice
I am
Raw Meat

Last edited by Raw Meat; 12-05-2012 at 02:12 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome