Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback - MOTY

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 02:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hennessey
21-0

Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: Team Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield - TLC Match

You know what, I would have loved for Ryback to beat Punk and become the new WWE champion, but we all know that Punk would have beat him by another bullshit excuse. I mean that just looks bad for both guys. Ryback would look like the biggest fucking moron ever for falling for Punk's tricks again, and Punk would have looked like an even bigger pussy.

Anyways, about the match. Ryback/DB/Kane vs Shield in a TLC sounds like an awesome idea. A lot of interesting combos here. I can actually see a solid 4 star match here. All of the guys in the match are great in my opinion, and have something great to contribute. Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins will be a great little exchange if we get it.

Another thing is that this means that Ryback will probably win the match since WWE probably dont want him to lose for 3 straight ppv's and they dont want the Shield to get the better of him in every single encounter.
Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote