Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #100 (permalink)
septurum
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

septurum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friends
Default Re: Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

WWF Royal Rumble 1989:

Jim Duggan and The Hart Foundation vs Dino Bravo and The Fabulous Rougeaus- *** (Probably the best match of the night. Very solid work from all involved.)

Rockin' Robin vs Judy Martin- * 1/2 (Not awful but it was very sloppy and Sheri was super annoying on commentary. Just not a very good match.)

King Haku vs Harley Race- ** 3/4 (I actually really enjoyed this. Not a great match by any means but it was very good with great ring work by both men.)

1989 Royal Rumble match- *** (Not my favorite rumble but being the very first one to feature 30 men, I think they did a great job with it. )

Not a bad show at all. I give it *** 1/2 stars.

He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves. One for his enemy and one for himself.
septurum is offline   Reply With Quote