Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #1488 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22
Default Roman Reigns will be the breakout star from The Shield

Yes, we all know the greatness of the Dean Ambrose and well I'm guessing the Seth Rollins has his following as well but I can't help but not think that The Shield was formed to get over Roman Reigns. The whole purpose of this faction is to push Roman Reigns as their next big thing, not Ambrose and certainly not Rollins.

And I have no problem with it. Really, Roman Reigns is such a friggin star. He reminds me of Kevin Nash. He just has that look. This is a guy I would seriously have no problem with it. He's the only guy in The Shield that actually fits the gimmick. He looms like a big, bad body guard. I believe Roman Reigns is WWE's next breakout star.

Ambrose will become a major player but this current gimmick just doesn't suit. Rollins, I'm really not too sure about him. But damn, this Roman Reigns guy looks impressive.