Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've noticed something about the Other Wrestling Section

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
TelkEvolon
Masonic!

TelkEvolon needs to take rep more seriousTelkEvolon needs to take rep more seriousTelkEvolon needs to take rep more seriousTelkEvolon needs to take rep more seriousTelkEvolon needs to take rep more seriousTelkEvolon needs to take rep more seriousTelkEvolon needs to take rep more seriousTelkEvolon needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: I've noticed something about the Other Wrestling Section

Is this seriously a "why isn't there more filler/bullshit" thread?

Quality of quantity.

You're also asking why there isn't as much activity in a part of a forum that is viewed by significantly less people? Yeah.... I'm not sure.

And as has been said, everyone here doesn't watch the same thing, the WWE forum is only for WWE, everyone has that in common and most watch that product. This section has a ton of different companies being talked about with almost no one watching them all. I only watch Puro, so most indy talk doesn't interest me or leaves me with not a whole to to say. Same with people who just want to talk ROH or PWG. It's a very splintered section.