Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #9929 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Trust me, coming from an individual who has watched every single PPV WWE Championship match there has ever been , it could be FAR worse than Miz-Cena at OTL . I find their Wrestlemania encounter to be much, much worse, and even that isn't CLOSE to the absolute FUCKFEST that is the 2010 Orton-Barrett series.... What a pile of shit those matches were. 1/2* for both of them in my book, absolutely horrible.

Speaking of Cena "I Quit" matches ; what the hell does everybody see in Cena-Orton from Breaking Point ? The match is pretty good I suppose, but I'm not going to throw **** at it like everybody else does. It's slightly above the Miz match for me TBH. For those who hate Punk , just imagine what the WWE would have been like now had it not been for the "Pipe Bomb" and subsequent Summer of Punk II ?

It probably would have been Rock-Cena for the title, while 2011 consisted of Cena feuding with the likes of R-Truth for the rest of the summer. Dark days my friends, dark days for sure. Luckily instead we have one of the greatest WWE Championship reigns and one of the best Primes of all time IMO.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady