Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #9921 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

SO after watching the SS 09 triple threat... the WWE title triple threat lol... I'm not as high on it as I was. ***1/2 for it. Still really good. Superkick at the start still makes me grin like a... what grins really big? A simple person? That'll do. Wait... it makes me grin like Stupid Tom!!! (Stupid Tom is... or maybe was... haven't seen or spoken to him in about 3 months since he got a new girlfriend... anyway he's a friend or something and he's really fucking stupid, hence the name Stupid Tom because he's also called Tom, and he grins ALL THE TIME) The other 2 superkicks to HHH are awesome too. Watching HHH get kicked in the face by his best friend repeatedly is pretty awesome. CONCUSS THE GAME! HHH retaliating with a Spinebuster through the table was cool. Though something even cooler would have been for HHH to grab HBK and start yelling at him for kicking him in the head, only for HBK to superkick him again just to shut him up . I should book matches, I'd be awesome at it. I hear Cena was in this match too.