Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #1309 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Christmas Joe Diffie View Post
I didn't care about anything that happened in Kill Bill vol 2. Some are the same way with Jackie Brown so it's ok. But yeah maybe I shouldn't group it with Deathproof. It is better than that.

Basterds and Pulp Fiction have the most tense moments he's ever put to film. Reservoir Dogs is just greatness from beginning to end even if he copied other films. I mean that's kinda his schtick. Mashup other movies and put his own spin and style to it.
I loved the depth of the story. Vol 1 was only really between why she was out for revenge and dealing with O-Ren. Vol 2 showed how much more there was to it.

I wonder if I'm the only guy out there who liked Death Proof. No b/c of Mary Elizabeth Winstead either. It was solid up until the baffling ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Yeah the level of quality between Kill Bill 1 & 2 is pretty amazing.
Greatness.