Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #9915 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I'm an advocate of most triple threat matches the WWE pumps out. I made that claim last night when I watched Night of Champions 2009 while Cena vs Orton vs Triple H was on.

Don't like the 4 way from WrestleMania 16/2000. Except for the Foley moments.

4 way last night on RAW was only good b/c of Cesaro. **1/4 all thanks to my excitement from him. Also personal angst on every nearfall as I cringed at the thought of Kingston or Truth winning. For better or worse that made me super into the match. IMMENSE love and hate.

I'd support a Danielson/Cesaro program within the E. Only don't let them use headlocks. Point for you if you get that.