Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #4594 (permalink)
TomahawkJock
Working on my abs

TomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friends
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Wow, that's a touching story. Colin has the right to not to meet with her, I mean she gave him up for "no reason". She gave up a lot of her heart when she let Colin go. Colin may understand that but yet again, he won't have the same feelings for her as she does for him and maybe that's why he doesn't want to meet with her. Because he doesn't want to upset her. But who knows. Colin is all-class in everything he does as far as I can tell. It'd be a nice story if they meet up after Colin wins a Superbowl, yes, it will happen eventually I tell you.