Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #9914 (permalink)
jonoaries
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

jonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I hate triple threats, the formula never changes and its usually a given who is going to win. To me its almost like they have 3 main event talents but don't know what to do with the third wheel so they stick him in the match just because.

The DX/Cena match was okay I'd give it ***, it was too obvious Cena was gonna win and I never got the feeling he wasn't gonna win.

The Cena/Angle/HBK from Taboo Tuesday is dope too probably give it *** 1/2

The Wrestlemania 2000 Benoit/Angle/Jericho match is probably my favorite triple threat match ***** great story and every guy busted his ass. I also liked the Carlito/Benjamin/Nitro triple threat...fun and great offense ****