Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #62 (permalink)
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

Unifying the titles was rumoured last week as well as Punk going over The Rock and Cena winning the world title to face Rock for that title instead. That seems plausible to keep Punk's reign going if they choose to but they said the unification was unlikely as they wanted a WWE or world title match at every house show.

I don't think The Shield will get involved in both this and the Punk/Ryback match, and that one is far more likely IMO given their history. Interfering in both would be a bit much tbh. Ziggler has to win and I'm guessing that AJ gets involved, accidentally gets hurt and Cena pays for going to check she's ok with Dolph using a chair or a ladder to put him down before collecting the briefcase.

If Cena wins, I'm pissed!
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote