Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #4717 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Well I just FINALLY finished downloading Ryback about 10 minutes ago. Only took 2 hours to download. Ridiculous. Fuck downloading other superstars if it takes this long. In that 2 hours I made quite a few forum posts, made a meal and walked my dog...
Wow. I just finished checking the WWEShop again on my PS3 and it's updated. I ended up downloading everything and it only took me about three minutes at the most per superstar (and championship belts).

Did anybody elses Universe mode reset itself after downloading this pack? It didn't start from the beginning, but the rosters were reset, as well as the stables. It's just a huge inconvenience that I have to set the rosters on how I had it and remake the tag teams, I had. Oh fun. Haven't checked my CC stuff yet. So hopefully that didn't glitch.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote