Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
It's a combination of all the factors that is hurting RAW:
- Monday Night Football
- Wrestling is no longer "cool" or popular.
- The booking/writing is poor & lacks continuity.
- No one has any heat.
- There aren't any stars.
- The titles don't mean anything.
- The wins/losses don't mean anything.
- The show is too long.
- People don't want their intelligence insulted.
- There aren't any fresh match-ups & WWE runs everything into the ground.
- There's no reason to watch each week. Nothing ever changes. There are no consequences or cliff hangers.
- There is no emotional investment, either positively or negatively, for anyone on the entire roster.\
- Too many ads, replays, recaps & media whoring.
you guys are losers, i cant believe you actually watch wrestling
i just sit at home and watch the tickets being sold off the ticketmaster website to see whos drawing
sometimes if the show is in town, i feel extra daring and go to the arena and watch them sell tickets IN PERSON
other day i started jerking off in the ticket both at all that DRAWING and had to be escorted out of the arena