Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the Only One That Thinks the Product is Good Right Now?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Melisandre of Asshai
L-DOPA ~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Re: Am I the Only One That Thinks the Product is Good Right Now?

Well this weeks Raw was definitely better than the last two weeks which has been bad, it was pretty good. Overall I think the product is definitely not great right now and is very stale aside from a couple of things. WWE are doing things right but are not able to create buzz or interest in the product mainly because their booking is so last minute and there is no long term investment or planning.

I also think they are going about it the wrong way as in they are trying to create a product ratings orientated and they sit there with their min to min breakdowns and biting their figure nails waiting for the inevitable rating to come in. You can't book shows like that. There needs to be some long term planning and investment for the future for years to come. Not just in the talent like WWE have been trying to do but in the creative process. Ratings in this day and age in wrestling means jack shit because there is no legit competition to compete with. It's just to keep the sponsors happy.

MUSTANG

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome