Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #8345 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
A simple solution WWE can do to start righting the ship: instead of sending out Sin Cara Vs. Alberto Del Rio for no reason, or Damien Sandow Vs. Santino Marella for no reason, use this week to give them a vignette, something backstage to give them a reason to want to wrestle. Then give us their match the NEXT week. At least then the match is happening for a fucking reason. Plus it gives the commentators something to talk about.
Really... that would be a refreshing return to form in some respects. I miss the vignettes... hell, some of my favourite wrestling memories are the vignettes for Perfect.