Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #8342 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 06:24 PM
BEST FOR CHRISTMAS
$9.99

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Hands View Post
I think the real question is whether anyone could help matters much, outside of one specific office.
I think there is a solution and light at the end of the tunnel lol. But it isn't something that can be fixed right away. WWE's main problem right now, to me, is their short sightedness. Because of that, nothing has meaning anymore. I think if they designated some of those writers for planning out long ranging story arcs, even if its just for the top of the card, it would give a lot of fans something to gain a genuine interest in and they'd slowly claw their audience back. At the moment, there's literally NO reason to watch WWE. None at all. Everything is missable except for when one of their legit star attractions shows up who a lot of people already have a huge personal investment in as a character. Everything is meaningless. People would rather watch something else, record Raw and watch it later. It isn't a must see television show anymore, not even for its core fanbase which is starting to erode as well as the casuals. I do believe that they can make it a must see show again but it's going to take a couple of years to build the stars they need to do it and get themselves out of this downward trend.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome