Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #60 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPelley View Post
If Cena wins this, I might be done. And no, that's not a weekly saying for me. I think this is the first time I've ever said that.
I may be to.

Thankfully I'm fairly certain Ziggler will win this one. His recent losses to Cena indicate he's got more of a chance of going over at the PPV, and when you consider all the potential scenarios, such as AJ turning on Cena and costing him the match, The Shield taking out Cena, odds are in Ziggler's favour imo.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote