Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the Only One That Thinks the Product is Good Right Now?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey
Default Re: Am I the Only One That Thinks the Product is Good Right Now?

Well, I don't know if you're the only one (I highly doubt it) but since I can only speak for myself, I certainly disagree with you. I think this is the worst that the WWE product has ever been. The 2.55 rating certainly shows that some people agree with me as they're walking away from the product. I just want something different than what WWE is currently providing me as a wrestling fan.

Also, for the record, I am not holding the current product to the standards of the Attitude Era. if anything, I wasn't a fan of the Attitude Era & highly preferred WCW. Although I will readily admit that during the height of the WWF popularity, they at least had stars. Current WWE does not have any stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
When Punk loses the belt, it will be monumental. The amount of prestige and credibility he has brought back to the title cannot be put into words.
This is a fucking joke. I love C.M. Punk. One of my favorite guys in all of WWE & I followed his career all the way through the Indies but this title reign has not meant dick & when he does lose the best, people won't give two-shits & Punk will just fall down back to the midcard. I have no doubt in my mind that a year-long reign was some sort of clause in his contract or some shit at this point. None of his wins have meant anything & the length wouldn't even be obvious to anyone if Punk himself didn't talk about it to try to get it over. He has not added any prestige or credibility to the title. When he was a babyface title holder, he played second fiddle to John Cena. Now as a heel, he's just another coward that runs his mouth. No one gives a shit.

Last edited by Coffey : 12-04-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote