Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #9899 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Every one of them was so epic too lol. How can you kick a guy 3 times and have it be so dramatic every time, ha. BEST FWIENDS DNT KICK BEST FWIENDS IN DA FACES.

Waiting on my Naitch and Best of PPV 2011 sets to arrive possibly tomorrow or the next day. Was going to wait until after Xmas but I don't want to take the risk of SV running out of copies or something lol. Think I'll do a 2011 PPV review and then follow it up with the 2012 PPV review I'm planning to do as well.