Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #9897 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownage™ View Post
DX/Cena triple threat is a favorite of mine.
Same. I ADORE that match. Watched it not too long ago and it had me marking out. That near fall when Shawn superkicks Hunter onto Cena and the ref starts counting is boss. Fans lost their shit at that lol. Fantastic match and highly underrated imo. It doesn't get enough love, most likely because of that fucking retarded Hornswoggle build it had. I mean, you have John Cena, Triple H and Shawn Michaels, 3 of the biggest WWE superstars ever, in a legitimate first time ever and big time main event match and we get a month of fucking Hornswoggle jokes. Ridiculous. Anyways, still love this thing and had it at ****1/2 on my last watch iirc.