Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Could TNA try to bring Kevin Steen?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #59 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Could TNA try to bring Kevin Steen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
Listen let me be humble about this because I don't know much about the indy scene.

I think maybe Steen could help the house show attendance with maybe a thousand per market?

But I'm dead sure he won't do anything to help Impacts ratings. At this point he will be good for house shows but he wont help the tv-show.
Steen won't help them that much in the short term in terms of ratings or live events. But he possesses star quality and could be a long term investment towards the growth of TNA.

Hogan himself hasn't shown sustained growth in ratings so what exactly are guys like Jericho, Edge, Batista and Goldberg going to do beside some short term spikes ?