Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dexter Season 7 (spoilers)

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #281 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dexter Season 7 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
It was rushed, but I guess it's better than taking 7 episodes to play out something everyone guessed within the first half hour.

Strange feeling, not knowing where a Dexter season is going into the last few episodes. I liked the realisation that the 'dark passenger' isn't real and was kind of a crutch to absolve his guilt, even if it was a necessity to have him break the code. While I don't think the Dexter character will take a very dark turn, it definitely opens up the possibilities for people to start rooting against him a little next year.

So far I'm enjoying this more than season 6, at least. It's not the show's prime or anything, but it's a decent way to spend 45 minutes a week.
People only guessed because a select few pointed it out early on which made people look for clues for the reveal. The moment someone points out a theory, people start looking into it therefore making people talk about it. Word of "mouth" travels fast online. I'm not tryign to make any excuses but its obvious thats what happened last season.
Stinger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote