Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your opinion on Thierry Henry?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #27 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Your opinion on Thierry Henry?

Top 10-25 overall. Top 5/10 strikers in history IMO. One of best and most effective players I've ever seen. Perfect combination of speed, technique, skills and leadership ability to motivate and make a team better just by his presence on the pitch alone. Pleasure to watch.

The Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Vieira, Ljungberg, Cole etc is one of the greatest teams of all time. I was never close to an Arsenal fan(Always a huge Henry fan)but that team was something special and when Henry came back and scored last year? An amazing moment that I will never forget.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 12-04-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote