Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #325 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

Nov has done nothing to contribute in a positive way towards town, tried to stop me from bringing up discussion about the open set up, and put a vote down for a claimed cop without any explanation. I don't know how I haven't been able to get support against him.

Cloverleaf is on the middle of the list because I can't be sure if he was being scummy or just bad. I hold experienced players like Nov and McQueen to higher standards then people like Paco and Cloverleaf.

I don't think all of the interactions with LC and CP were staged. LC is always all over the place and gets herself lynched as town all of the time. I don't think she's been any worse than normal here.