Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ryback to win title or Cena to win the MITB?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
WashingtonD
Moron

WashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more serious
Default Ryback to win title or Cena to win the MITB?

I know the Ziggler and Punk markship crosses over somewhat, so when TLC rolls around - will you be more butthurt if Punk loses the belt or if Ziggler loses his MITB?

Survivor Series was a heel-heavy PPV, with Team Ziggler, Big Show and Punk all winning the big matches on the show. I simply can't see two heels winning two ladder matches on the follow-up PPV - so if you were the booker and you HAD to choose between the two, which one would you make happen.. Ryback wins the belt or Cena wins the MITB?

Personally, I would choose both, but this is more of a question to the Punk/Ziggler fanboys