Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #39 (permalink)
Phantomdreamer
Here To Show The World.

Phantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Ziggler is SO cashing in before he faces Cena, I can see it from a mile away. Gonna be one painful ass world title reign.

If that doesn't happen and Cena somehow beats Dolph for the briefcase, that would make my year. Him as WHC is a giant mistake.
You're just butt hurt that Dolph Ziggler will rightfully have a world title reign before your boy Wade Barrett (I don't count Dolph's first reign). Grow up man, Dolph deserves his reign and I for one am very much looking forward to it like a lot of people in the IWC and the casual fanbase as well.

On point though, yes I believe this ups the chance that Dolph will cash in earlier in the night to become World Champion which either gets him out the match with Cena or forces him to defend it and retaining.

Last edited by Phantomdreamer : 12-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Phantomdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote