Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #1454 (permalink)
tbp82
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

I thought they handled The Sheild well last night.

1.) They contiue to show how Reigns is dominate. Him barking orders. Him getting in the big moves. Reigns continues to be the standout of the group size, looks, moves but this maybe being done on purpose to get him over. He's the big daddy cool of the group.

2.) I actually like that the babyfaces got to even the score. Its about time they figured out that there is strength in numbers.

3.) Ambrose-I see where some here say he was buried but I didn't see it that way it was just one big group battle. Yes, Ambrose got dominated the most, Yes, Ambrose was the only one who apparently got beat up the most as Ryback came back to the ring. But, I don't think it was anyway of WWE telling you he's the weak member etc.........