Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #4693 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Blasted through the rest of the DX AE mode and Austin one too. Austin was was disappointingly short lol. Had more fun with the Undertaker/Kane bonus matches (which make no sense to have during the Austin stuff because the next chapter is about Undertaker and Kane lol... ah well).

Took me AGES still to finish the NAO Vs LOD because of that damn belt shot. Animal kept getting in the fucking way. HEY THQ, MANUAL TARGETING MEANS I CHANGE WHO I TARGET. WHY DOES IT STILL FUCKING CHANGE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I GO NEAR SOMEONE ELSE?

That problem kept fucking me over in the RR with Austin (at least I won first time). Seriously, MANUAL TARGETING is the exact same as auto. WHY?
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote