Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #4578 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Christmas Joe Diffie View Post
lolol

This triple option makes Morris better than he really is. He's pretty good though. I love when he carries half the defense (Giants) on his back. I hate it when it's Cowboys.

That play action to GARCON owned. It may have won me the game in league 2 over Psycho.
That catch won me my league over a guy who had Nicks going. I would post a screenshot if I had an upload place on hand that didn't require registration nonsense.

RGIII jersey purchase is like 3 months overdue by myself. This is unacceptable. I will tell family that I want a white one, in case the buy me one, and buy myself the maroon one tonight. What's amazing is that with all this RGIII and Luck talk, (and even Russell Wilson mentions) there is almost nobody talking about Alfred Morris. He has had a few fumbles, but he's on pace for 1500 rushing yards on the season. If he hits 1500, it would be kinda crazy to think he wouldn't be considered for rookie of the year really.

RGIII just said he "loses out" not getting the honor to play against Ray Lewis. Respect. I love this guy. And after the Ravens, they have the Browns, Dallas, and Eagles. They can win 3 of 4 here quite possibly, so the Giants might want to start sweating, because their net 4 games are: New Orleans, @ Atlanta, @ Baltimore, and Eagles. They'll earn the division if they win out, but they might be lucky to split. Dallas is at Cincy, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, and @ Redskins.

With that being said - The Redskins are in the division race. There is no way you can say the Skins do not have the easiest path. Unrelated note - the Saints have had what might be the hardest scheduled in NFL history this year. It seems like almost every week they are playing a top team.

Actually, the rest of this season has some real good games. Even with the AFC division races seemingly over (nearly) there are still some major (non division) games to be played.

Houston @ New England
San Fran @ New England
Baltimore @ Washington
Denver @ Baltimore
New York @ Baltimore
New Orleans @ Dallas
Pittsburgh @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Atlanta

Might be missing a few, but these are all (as of right now) important games in the playoff picture, and all teams that are all not terrible based on record (thought I'm sure many people want to make fun of the Cowboys) outside of the Saints, and The Saints are better than 5-7 I honestly feel. Tough schedule as I stated.

Last edited by Freeloader : 12-03-2012 at 11:15 PM.