Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #5050 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE_TNA View Post
I started an unemployment challenge without the past experience rule . I took the blackburn job was in the top 2 when i left them in january for 17th place liverpool (sorry nige).

Rush some quality signings would love to get a budget like that come 2nd season, bad news on mine fecking brendan sold enrique and martin kelly to chelsea/arsenal
Robinson isn't a bad left back to have if you still have him. I generally try and have about 2 natural players per position and maybe 1 that i can put there in case of injury so with Alaba, Enrique + Bocchetti who can play left back at a push i loaned out Robinson. Last season he played 30 games all up, 24 starting with an average of 6.95 which isn't too bad for a young player. His ratings were on par with Enrique last season who averaged 6.93 from 34 games.

Yeah the signings were good. There's been some quality players on the transfer list. Like right now there's Gaitan, Doumbia, Gameiro, Garcia, Alderweirald, Dembele, Necid and Diaby all listed, Lewandowski was listed, Falcao, Neymar, Alaba, Hamsik, Lavezzi, Lamela were all listed at some point.

Getting a little sick of own goals b/c my defenders slide in on a striker and tackle it into the net

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote