Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
lisa12000
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

lisa12000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslisa12000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslisa12000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslisa12000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslisa12000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPelley View Post
If Cena wins this, I might be done. And no, that's not a weekly saying for me. I think this is the first time I've ever said that.
Im with you on this. Ive never ever come on here saying that i would stop watching etc cant see the point but when this match was announced my heart sank! The fact they've been reporting that they may swerve and allow a cash in on the WWE title makes Cena winning almost inevitable, burying (and yes in this instance burying is the right word) Ziggler in the process. IF Cena wins, then i give up totally and will stop watching altogether.
lisa12000 is offline   Reply With Quote