Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #1113 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Well that's interesting. Titania bussing her teammate to get off my RADAR? Let's find out.

unvote
vote MDP/Ziggler
if prons is scum and I with him then the most pro-scum move here would be not to buss but rather exploit the weakness in the results and the person who delivered them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
This lynch is ridiculous. Its literally based off of nothing. Thats what kenny's results were, you did nothing last night as the player you tried to target was unable to be copped.

If he's scum i'll take it back but for now you're all a bunch of fucking morons and no wonder christ0 is begging me to do something b/c the rest of you muppets have no fucking idea.

UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Diaz is on this weekend, Decenmber 8th. Watch it live, only on Fox.

Nah, it's based on MDP's play. Kenny doesn't hold much credibility with me anymore given his play in the past couple of games. With his scummy play thus far and that oh so convenient claim I won't be surprised to see Prons flip scum. I wonder if Prons is the mafia BG.