• Meisha Tate

Votes: 58 59.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMA Discussion Thread

247K views 6K replies 249 participants last post by  InTheAirTonight 
#1 ·
Amazing new and fresh MMA thread.

Walls loves Faber or something like that.

MMA needs more roundhouses.

#1,730 ·
I'd argue he lost to Edgar the second time tbh.

Officially by records and title decorations? Yeah, he might be. Most people would say BJ Penn, but I didn't follow alot of his LW career, so really, it would be unfair for me to even have a LW GOAT.

#1,737 ·
Whats funny is my GF walked by the comp and saw me changing it and she was like "Why are you putting a picture of some fat, ugly black chick on there?" and I was like "I, uh, lost a bet". I then explained the bet and she was like "Oh, shame, that Cerrone guy is hot". So, clearly I'm going to have to gorilla fuck her back into place later.

#1,750 ·
What an awkward moment @ Bellator 86
The african fighter had Askren in a leglock, kinda, and was telling the referee to stop the fight. Askren was just looking stone cold cool and telling the referee "no I'm not tapping".

Another fun moment was when a fighter was doing a great suplex, only his opponent landed ass to the face and sat on him for 20 seconds lol

#1,752 ·
:lmao at that gif

Enjoyed the second episode of TUF, glad Luke won since Gilbert was annoying as fuck and almost certain for a meltdown,went to the well waaay too many times in the fight. The editing of this episode really didnt do Jon or his team any favors at all, made him look inept as a couch and his team a bunch of douchbags (seriously hope someone murders that Bubba guy). Probably an inevitable result of him being younger than most of them I guess. All the while Chael continues to look like the greatest guy ever.

The ambulance episode is next week and I have a sneaky feeling theyre trying to swerve us with the trailer, I just cant see Hall getting fucked up that bad.

#1,754 ·
The guy in the ambulance is black and seems like he's from Team Sonnen, so it could be Kevin Casey in a totally unrelated incident.

For some reason though i think that Hall may be the one on the receiving end of the amazing KO.

#1,756 ·
Jones recently said that he wants to fight Alistair Overeem for his first heavyweight fight. Jesus christ. That takes some balls to say that. Almost reaching insane levels of stupidity when it comes to over confidence. And I say that as a massive Jones mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.