Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Whats your opinion on Antonio Cesaro so far?
View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 PM
TehBrain
Quiet Humanoids!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Whats your opinion on Antonio Cesaro so far?

The next Batista? wow.. Claudio is so much more talented than Batista ever could have roided.. I mean hoped to be. Absolutely fantastic in the ring. That uppercut is so clean and everything he does has a sharpness to it. I love to watch his matches. As for his promos, is he the best at remembering lines and reading them back for a camera? No, but that isn't what they should have the guy doing. He is so much better and so much funnier when he's going off the top of his head. Pretty large english vocabulary for a guy that speaks what 5 languages of which english is the fifth...

TBH though I so miss the kings of wrestling. I knew there was no chance WWE had a brain between all of them.. That one team really could have been the spark they needed for the tag division, instead they split them up and aren't even taking advantage of hero yet, who is better on the mic by far, and almost as good in the ring.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome