Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #1421 (permalink)
Melisandre of Asshai
R'hllor, The Lord of Light

Melisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth reading
Default Re: What I worry about Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_year_new_start View Post
There are a lot of people on here who say Mahal looks out of place in 3MB, this opinion is entirely based on the fact the guy is brown and wore a turban at one point.

And I stand by my point that if you think Seth Rollins is the leader of The Shield you've been on drugs whenever they have appeared on TV/PPV.
He's out of place because the gimmick he was doing was so completely different to the 3MB that it just looks ridiculously silly when he is trying to joke around as a rockstar. The jump in gimmicks is just way too big to take seriously.

Lord of Light, Come to us in our darkness.