Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #983 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 06:46 PM
itssoeasy23
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: If you could be satisfied with one wrestler beating Undertaker, who would it be?

There's only one person on the roster than can end the streak and that's John Cena.

There's no way their going to have anybody who hasn't been in the company for at least 5 years end the streak. Because if they do end the streak, anything else they do won't matter. And besides, there is the possibility that the person they book to end the streak can up and quit any minute.

John Cena has been in the company for a decade and is a solidified main eventer. Ending the streak would only add to his legacy after he's done everything else there is to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
I also can't believe how much you let Cena ruin your own lives by doing what he does.

You all may make fun of people with "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!" for the young kids or marks or whatever, but you guys are even worse than them. You have this deep-seeded legitimate rage for Cena and his fans to the point where you let it affect your day to day life.

Grow up. Seriously.
Quote:
If you don't understand why John Cena wins all the time, maybe professional wrestling is not for you.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome