Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #1070 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Also I know some think Winners killed LC but I really don't see the logic in that. She could have become a distraction and neither the Reviver nor LC were confirmed until one of them flipped. Some seem to think the Reviver could still be scum but that's highly unlikely. I think the SK killed LC tbh, not that it matters an awful lot but I think the SK's kill was the one which went through
how don't you see the logic in that? the reviver would look town if the person he revived flipped town. why would the SK kill LC, that's just as absurd.

36 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."