Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #1365 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: What I worry about Ambrose

Quote:
Ambrose could be jobbing within 6 months look what happened to Lord Tensai
Albert is 40, Ambrose is 27, and the talent differential is staggering, lol. He's not going to be jobbing in 6 months. I don't know if they'll ever put the title on him (fuck 'em if they don't) but he'll beat his fair share of guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
Ambrose looks too ordinary IMO. I hope that Reigns is the breakout star if there's only 1 of the 3.
I swear, WWE must have the only fans in the world where they'd rather see an insanely talented guy fail because they don't like his appearance, and would rather see an insanely bland guy (not saying that Reigns is, just making a comparison, let's say for arguments sake it's Ryback) succeed because of his look. And we wonder why business is in the shitter. That's like saying one of the most successful bands in the world should fire their golden voiced singer and replace him with some hack because their appearances are different. Ridiculous.