Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #1043 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

If sXe flips scum then Tat is Town for sure IMO. He seems to be using her for a soft-claim/fake claim. Something just feels off about that to me. sXe stays on my list.

Chr1st0 was on it but I don't know how genuine his argument is with Rush, although it's easy to argue regardless of alignment. Still can't shake my suspicion of Fitz either but I think that's still based on Day 1. Magic put up a decent case against Roger which kinda convinced me but I had Magic as scum before and my pride couldn't take it if he manipulated me like that and turned out to be scum after all. Not enough suspicion on me anymore, i'm trying too hard and i'm unlikely to get protection toNight so I don't see myself lasting very long

Blue Is Still The Colour