Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #9822 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

No offense but what's the matter with your constant shots taken at The Rock? Before my hatred for Punk is brought up, I only talk him down when he's in the conversation, so there is a difference!

As much as I like Brock, I rank Rock/Austin from WM17 and maybe Rock/Benoit from FL00 higher than any Brock matches.

WWE Raw (22-08-2005)

Kurt Angle vs Shelton Benjamin - ***1/4
John Cena vs Chris Jericho (You're Fired!) - ***1/2

*The former is a very good wrestling contest that goes for nearly 10 minutes and features both athletes giving it their best. Not the best an Angle/Shelton match could be but for the time it got, it's well worth a watch.

*The SummerSlam rematch for the title is pretty good too. Jericho controls most of it but Cena does a good job when overcoming the odds and does a great job at selling the injuries he's suffered from being in the Walls of Jericho for nearly one minute which I found a bit too long but otherwise, a very good match that goes overlooked compared to the rest of their series just because it was on TV rather than PPV.