Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF Footballer of the Year (Nominations Thread)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mr.Socko2101
Getting molested by Bill DeMott

Mr.Socko2101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMr.Socko2101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMr.Socko2101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMr.Socko2101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMr.Socko2101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WF Footballer of the Year (Nominations Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
This would be a great idea if it weren't for Messi and his inevitable landslide win.

IDK.....Falcao,Ronaldo and Iniesta are going to eat up a lot of votes and what did Messi actually do for his team in big games this year?

Falcao carried an Atletico team which had lost Forlan and Aguero.
Ronaldo nearly equalled Messi's goal return and his team overtook Barca in La Liga
Iniesta was amazing in the Euros and I doubt spain could've wonwithout him whilst also being a key part in Messi's goals by virtue of creating space by drawing defenders as well as providing assists

Then again that's probably just me being a smark and not wanting the 'face' to win all the big matches

#PushFalcao
-CFC - Drogba, Zola, Gudjohnsen, Mata
-Condit, Lytle, Serra, Hendo
-The Wire, Game of Thrones, Arrow, Parks & Rec,
-NYG - Eli, Strahan

On the Bandwagon of:
-Evolution, The Shield
-Weidman, Shad, Mendes, Chandler
-Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn 9 9, Suits
-Fury, Froch, Golovkin, Frampton
-LAC - CP3, Griffin
Mr.Socko2101 is offline   Reply With Quote