Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Help me identify these Memphis territory wrestlers

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Manowarrior
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

The Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Help me identify these Memphis territory wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
Yes it is. There is no debate...fact
I think most of the women here are Mae Weston in different poses.
6. French Angel as Marty Vibe said
9. And 11. Johnny Valentine
12. Nick Gulas
15 and 16. J.C. Dykes
18. Masked Inferno
19. Masked Dominoe
20. Dante
21. Mephisto
23. Hulk Hogan as Marty Vibe pointed out correctly
24. Ed Leslie Brutus Beefcake same as above
25. Eddie Gilbert
27 Corsicca Joe not Gypsey Joe
28. Al Costello
31. George Barnes
32. Bill Dundee
33. Dave Brown Marty Vibe right again.

So Thomasthunder I have identified most of your questions as I did last time you posted a question like this....still waiting on a thanks, or rep
I couldn't give you all the thanks in one post. You're awesome. Would rep you a million times, but I have no rep power. Do you accept grey?

And I'm sorry to all of you. It IS Hulk Hogan. I've seen the video of that promo on Youtube and the title said ''Terry Boulder promo...'' and I mistakenly thought, that it was someone other.

Last edited by The Manowarrior : 12-03-2012 at 08:17 AM.
The Manowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote