Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top rivals of some of the classic stars

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #39 (permalink)
The Gorgeous One
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

The Gorgeous One needs to take rep more seriousThe Gorgeous One needs to take rep more seriousThe Gorgeous One needs to take rep more seriousThe Gorgeous One needs to take rep more seriousThe Gorgeous One needs to take rep more seriousThe Gorgeous One needs to take rep more seriousThe Gorgeous One needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Top rivals of some of the classic stars

Rick 'The Model' Martel:

1. Tito Santana. Not a big fan of Strike Force, but when they broke up the feud was awesome. This is what I miss about tag teams, not just the teams themselves, but the natural rivalries that happened afterwards.

2. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts. Talked about this in my Jake Roberts post, but it was a great rivalry. Some people say the blindfold match at Mania is one of the worst in history, but I think it is one of the best, guess just a difference in opinion.

3. Shawn Michaels. This was great, one of the best heel vs heel rivalries, the no punches to the face match, was awesome, what a brilliant and logical stipulation.

4. Tatanka. Martel stole Tatanka's feathers, this was when Tatanka was getting pushed, so Martel never really got the upper hand on him. Nevertheless, a pretty decent rivalry.

5. Ric Flair. I don't know too much about this feud, but I have watched the Tokyo match champion vs champion and there was some good storytelling. They were also involved in a tag team match and some other matches. Generally champion vs champion makes for a good feud. I wonder what would've happened if AWA and NWA would have unified.
The Gorgeous One is offline   Reply With Quote