Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - And your NEW World Champion... JOHN CENA!!!
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: And your NEW World Champion... JOHN CENA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
Why would Dolph Ziggler cash in his MITB BEFORE his match later in the show and why would that match suddenly become a World Title match?

But oh God, I just thought about something. If they do that and Cena wins the World Title and Rock beats Punk at the Roumble to take the WWE Title, then their rematch will be a unification match that Cena will win....

Now imagine the forum rage after that!
Your scenario sounds way more likely than OP's. Especially because in OP's scenario The Rock again beats Cena and everyone knows if they do ever meet again Cena's going over. I really hope they keep Cena away from The Rock in a singles capacity. I'd be okay with a triple threat match, Lesnar/Rock/Cena or something for the Undisputed Title.

In the end though I really fear they'll just do Cena/Rock II. They've done predictable matches on WM for a while now; HBK/Taker twice, HHH/Taker twice, so fucking predictable. Cena/Rock II, Lesnar/Taker. Which would suck as much as Lesnar/Taker would kick ass, it would be extremely predictable.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome